Thomas I love you and miss you, okay. My thoughts have been inherently bad lately so I’ll try this:
1) I always try to accommodate in situations for what’s best for the other parties involved.
2) I have a genuine passion for knowledge, and I guess that’s lead to moderate intelligence over the years.
3) I am outgoing. I love meeting new people, even if they make me nervous sometimes.
4) I am loyal. I have no grudges against anyone, and I’m driven to accept any and all apologetic actions.
5) I am emotional and poetic. I feel that these two fall in the same category because I used to hate that I could feel so much at once. Now I can channel some of my emotions, and speak my mind in a soft and respectful manner.
P.S: When you’re on this earth, please try to speak your mind and not hold back. You all have some stunningly beautiful thoughts.
what do you mean “fucker” isn’t a term of endearment
*strums guitar* i feel excluded from everything but it’s mostly my fault because i distance myself because i think i’m annoying *strums guitar*